- The loading dock entrance drive is located on 15th Street between the building and the parking garage.
- Deliveries and shipments must be removed from the dock area immediately.
- No temporary storage is allowed.
Delivery Scheduled Normal Business Hours
After the initial move into PROMENADE, it is necessary to notify the Property Management Office of any delivery that requires the use of the elevators. Non-standard deliveries include furniture, bulk equipment, personnel moves, etc. Daily supply deliveries do not apply.
- Delivery drivers will be monitored in and out of the building.
- All freight, service and parcel deliveries in or out of the building must be restricted to the freight elevator and loading dock. Deliveries cannot be permitted through the lobby entrances on the first floor.
- No deliveries are permitted on passenger elevators.
- Delivery trucks are allowed to load or unload their materials for a period not longer than thirty minutes. Any deliveries that require additional time must be coordinated with the Management Office for after-hours service.
- Any delivery that will require the use of the building elevator Property Management will need to be notified prior to the delivery being made.