All customer moves - into, out of, or within the building - must be coordinated with the Management Office. Please notify the Management Office of your proposed moving date and to schedule the freight elevator. The moving company must provide a certificate of insurance to the Management Office at least five days prior to the day of the move.
Cousins Properties also requires that the moving company provide protection for building floors, walls and elevators during loading and unloading. The freight elevator dimensions are: 57.5" wide, 100" deep and 144" high with a door clearance of 48" wide by 108" high. If you are not using a moving company, please call the Management Office for assistance in coordinating the use of the elevator and protection of floors, walls and elevators.
In general, moves must be undertaken during the non-business hours of 6:00pm - 7:00am Monday thru Friday and all day Saturday and Sunday, to simplify access to the building and minimize any disturbance to other tenants. If this is inconvenient, the Management Office will attempt to accommodate your schedule in every way possible.
VENDOR INSURANCE REQUIREMENTS
It is Cousins Properties policy that all vendors and contractors providing moving services, remodeling, painting, construction, etc. to our tenants provide the Management Office with evidence of the following:
- Workers' Compensation Insurance, with statutory coverages and limits, and Employers Liability Insurance with limits of $500,000 each accident, $500,000 disease-policy limit, and $500,000 aggregate disease-per employee;
- Commercial General Liability insurance on an occurrence-based form with minimum limits of $1,000,000 each occurrence, $2,000,000 in the general aggregate, and $2,000,000 products/completed operations aggregate, containing broad form contractual liability coverage for bodily injury and property damage, and having a General Aggregate Limit endorsement, either for Designated Location(s) (ISO Form CG 25 04, or equivalent) or Designated Construction Project(s) (ISO Form CG 25 03, or equivalent);
- Excess/Umbrella Liability insurance on an occurrence-based form with minimum limits of $1,000,000 each occurrence and $1,000,000 in the general aggregate;
- Business Automobile Liability insurance covering all owned, hired and non-owned vehicles and equipment used by Contractor, with a minimum combined single limit of liability of $1,000,000 for injury and/or death and/or property damage (an Umbrella Liability policy can be used to meet the above-required limits);
- Commercial Property Insurance covering all Contractor’s equipment and other property at the Project, which may be written on the Inland Marine form.
The Required Policies must be issued by carriers having an A.M. Best's Rating of A- or better, and an A.M. Best's Financial Size Category of VIII, or better, or Standard & Poor Insurance Solvency Rating A-, or better, and authorized to provide insurance in the state in which the Project is located.
Additional insured language must be listed as follows: 1230 Peachtree Associates, LLC and Cousins Properties Incorporated and their respective members, principals, beneficiaries, partners, officers, directors, employees, agents, shareholders, and lenders.
The Certificate Holder must be: 1230 Peachtree Associates, LLC c/o Cousins Properties Incorporated, 1230 Peachtree Street, NE, Suite G30, Atlanta, Georgia 30309
If your vendor is unwilling to provide the required certificate, they may be denied access to the building.